Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Sempai-mj

Conversation Between Sempai-mj and alanh
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. alanh
    2022-09-02
    alanh
    I forgot my headphones at the field last night--they are on the black guard at the beginning of the taxiway on the right hand side of the runway. Can u pls. put them in your car tomorrow morning-thanks--alan.
  2. alanh
    2021-08-14
    alanh
    I was at the field today at 3:45 and the gate was unlocked and nobody was there!
  3. Sempai-mj
    2021-07-18
    Sempai-mj
    Yes I've heard that about their club, I will check it out soon.
  4. alanh
    2021-07-15
    alanh
    Hi Mike- I wanted to fly this week so I went to Cornwall and flew there-Their field is beautiful and there are a bunch of nice guys. Its a great alternative to fly if we ever lose our field. It is exactly 92.5 kms from my door and there is no traffic. It takes 1 hr. to get there. You should give it a try.
  5. Sempai-mj
    2020-11-12
    Sempai-mj
    High light the text with the Pannel, Hold Shift and slide the panel then Ctrl C to copy,
    Open Reply to the thread and paste, edit the text and post
  6. alanh
    2020-11-11
    alanh
    How do u copy the schedule on field roll call-I have an acer laptop with panel-no mouse. I tried CTL and C but no luck.
  7. alanh
    2020-06-05
    alanh
    Hi Mike-your suggestion about using a needle to open the jets worked and my lawnmower now works-u saved me $400-thanks
  8. Sempai-mj
    2019-06-14
    Sempai-mj
    Ok I'll take the card, the funfly is always the Sat of labour day weekend.
  9. alanh
    2019-06-13
    alanh
    They asked me to call them and tell them when our fun fly is so they can put that on the air.I can give you the reporters card if you want to call him.
  10. alanh
    2019-06-13
    alanh
    Did you see the interview on TV?