Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Robert C.
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar

Conversation Between Robert C. and alanh
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. alanh
    2022-11-19
    alanh
    Robert-this summer we were in the clubhouse discussing the Cerb and while I was talking you were staring at Brian with a huge grin on your face like I was some type of fool complaining about all the people who stole the money-they say about 1/2 of $82 Billion was stolen--and you were laughing-what a stupid fucking fool you are-you don't have a fucking brain in your fucking head-your the reason why we have a gov't that does shit like this- Pls. don't approach me at the club anymore and if you ever scold me in public again I will teach you a lesson you will never forget. I hope you understand you moron.