Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Michael O'Bree

Conversation Between Michael O'Bree and perezla
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. perezla
    2023-03-31
    perezla
    Hi Michael, Sorry I just catch your answer today. Still. I paid my membership fees yesterday, hope to be added to the active members soon. I went to indoor this week and plan to keep going, people there were quite positive about getting the approval soon so I decided to join. I also got the basic sRPA certificate, and registered my planes with transport Canada. Crossing fingers to get the MAAC approval soon!
  2. Michael O'Bree
    2023-03-17
    Michael O'Bree
    No flying yet. Please see first "Please note:..." paragraph at top of home page.
  3. perezla
    2023-03-15
    perezla
    Hi Michael, thinking of joining the club this year, is the field open for flying?