Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > JACK ROTHENBERG
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar

Conversation Between JACK ROTHENBERG and raymondb
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. raymondb
    2019-03-15
    raymondb
    Hi Jack,

I hope you are going well.

I learned from Michael that I would have the privilege to be your instructor and help you with your take-off and landing at the WIMAC site.

It was quite sad to see the crash of your plane last weekend. I think that you had too many people around you, giving too many conflictual advises (and some of them very bad…). In the future, we should avoid having so many people around.

I mainly fly during the weekend, when the wind is good (forecast are rather windy for this weekend…).

I can send you a text message on your cell to let you know when I will be at the site. You can join me there if it is convenient for you.

Do you have a smaller plane (ideally some kind of trainer, like an Apprentice or other) that we could start with?

Let me know if all this is convenient for you. You can send me text messages on my cell: 514-206-8312.

Best regards,

Raymond.